2022 Winter Supply Chain Internship ( 1 Year)
I. Position Summary
A SC Analyst uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance improvements to the company, and in this case into the supply chain function.
This intern will be working on assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that support cross-functional improvement teams.
Il. Position Responsibilities (Expected Work)
Being a facilitator for process mapping to describe the flow of work into the supply chain functions and find opportunities for automatization and data management projects.
Analyze and deliver analytics, metrics & predictive modeling to support goals and engaging in a variety of challenging analytics projects.
Develop and improve existing methods to gather and analyze data to identify challenges and opportunities for the business
Implement and train Supply Chain teams to adopt and increase the use of data analytics for increased business insights
Creates dashboards & scorecards to track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance utilizing existing and newly developed data to provide management with quantifiable gauges of business results
Help drive our Supply Chain digitalization agenda
This is a new position, it’s going to be a pioneering experience in creating the role day-to-day activities and demonstrate value to the business
Presenting key findings from data collection, analytics and interpretation in a simple manner to cross functional disciplines
Training cross functional teams to leverage analytics and drive self-sufficiency in utilizing a variety of tools
Implementing and communicating complex analytics to larger teams
Indicate important data applicable to this position which best describes its effect on the business. For example, size of the business, number of people, types of systems, budget responsibility.
Work within E2E Supply Chain operations including Planning, Logistics, and Customer Service
SAP is extensively used within the role alongside reporting packages.
Business Digitalization is key part of the agenda for Supply Chain
Help Supply Chain run smoothly, efficiently and cost effectively
V. Skills & Competencies
Please indicate the required skills and competencies required to capably perform in the position.
Preferably to have experience in highly-analytical roles, preferably in operations, supply chain, or logistics/transportation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in an analytical discipline required (eg. math, statistics, computer science, economics, engineering, etc.). Advanced degree as a plus.
- APICS involvement/certification as a plus.
- Analytical/math/statistics: see through the data and analyze it to find causes and draw conclusions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite including Power BI
- Knowledge of and experience with programming language and visualization software like SQL, VBA, R studio, Tableau, SPSS.
- Data wrangling. Often, the data is going to be messy and difficult to work with. Attention to details.
- Data visualization & communication: translate the data into an understandable document. Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- Data Intuition: being a data-driven problem-solver.
- Be familiar with machine learning methods.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills,
- Analytical Thinking
- Professional Self-Driven, Responsibility and Accountability;
Unilever Canada is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics, and a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Unilever Canada est une organisation engagé à la diversité et à l’inclusion pour stimuler nos résultats d’affaires et créer un meilleur avenir chaque jour pour nos employés, les consommateurs globaux, les partenaires et les communautés. Nous croyons qu’un effectif diversifiée nous permet de faire correspondre nos ambitions de croissance et de stimuler l’inclusion dans l’entreprise. Tous les candidats qualifiés recevront la considération pour un emploi sans égard à la race, la couleur, la religion, le sexe, l’orientation sexuelle, l’identité ou l’expression de genre, l’âge, l’origine nationale ou ethnique, l’état matrimonial, la situation familiale, l’invalidité, les caractéristiques génétique, et une condamnation pour laquelle un pardon a été accordée.
Si vous êtes une personne handicapée qui a besoin d’aide à tout moment au cours de notre processus de recrutement, veuillez communiquer avec nous au NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Veuillez noter: ces lignes sont réservées aux personnes handicapées ayant besoin d’aide et ne sont pas un moyen d’enquêter sur les postes.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (58)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time