Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- · Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
- · Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- · Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- · Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries.
- · Bank reconciliation.
- · Part or full qualification of AAT, CIMA, ACCA, CMA and ICASL.
- · Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience in accounting and taxation.
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- · Experience with SAP in the past would be advantageous.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationProfessional Certificate
Related Jobs (14)
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time