We are the marketing leader in the direct marketing industry in Sri Lanka who provides sales and marketing services to customer’s door step and marketing consultancies to organizations who are in need of reaching out to customers island-wide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure target revenue generation and collection of such revenues within the SLA to ensure a healthy cash flow while adhering to the company’s financial procedures and guidelines.
- Timely generation of invoices/credit memos for organizations upon confirmation of service delivery.
- Plan the sequence of activities related to the monthly management accounts finalization and circulate the time plan with responsibilities to stakeholders to finalize the monthly accounts as per deadlines.
- Review and approve journal entries related to revenue and costs to ensure compliance with Sri Lanka accounting standards.
- Establish rate cards for services that are offered by the company, considering the cost factors involved for each activity.
- Review the rate cards on a regular basis to ensure the best balance when setting up business objectives.
- Manage debtor cycle, timely collection, and strict follow-up on dues to the company
- Validate invoices received by the company within the SLA and confirm payments to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for budget preparation based on corporate plans.
- Responsible for preparing the business plan of the company with the coordination of functional heads and other stakeholders.
- Bring initiatives for cost-effective operations for profit maximization.
Required skills and Qualifications
- Degree in BSc Accounting, B. Com or a related finance degree or,
- Minimum 02 -03 years of working experience in finance or auditing.
- Excellent interpersonal, management & leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree