Application Support Analyst
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
IFS assist team is currently going through a hyper-growth phase, due to our ever-expanding client base, and so we’re looking for an Application Support Analyst Tier 1 to join our team.
The Application Support Analyst Tier 1 role within the IFS assyst Service Centre, currently provides multi-lingual, 24×7 support to our growing customer base, globally.
This support ranges from “how do I” questions to installation, configuration, diagnostics, and performance investigations across a complex suite of applications, running on a variety of Application Server and Database platforms.
The role is within the Tier 1 team and there will be direct contact with 3rd Line Teams to ensure tickets are progressed and resolved in a timely manner, so experience in a customer service environment is key.
What you’ll do with us (not limited to):
- To accurately record, progress, and resolve internal and customer-related issues
- Supporting our customer base (on-premise or within IFS Cloud) in their use of IFS ESM products
- To take the whole ownership of incidents, escalating and feeding back to the customer, through to satisfactory resolution.
- To either solve the incident yourself or pass to a 2nd line/3rd line in-house product expert.
- Be involved in QA project work, testing existing and new functionality
- Software testing and bug identification
- To provide support across a variety of shifts and patterns, including evening, night, and weekend shifts and occasional on-call requirements.
- To provide regular and accurate updates on progress to the customer base on any issues.
- Provide excellent customer support for the IFS assyst suite of applications running on a variety of operating systems
- Commitment and ability to continuously self-improve and develop through participation in internal training programs, self–study training, and online training courses
- Follow defined Problem Management process when issues are due to known bugs
- Respond as required to Major Incident(s) reported by IFS cloud-based customers
We’ll love it if you have:
- ·Experience in working within an IT Service Desk
- ·Experience in installing and /or maintaining Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle or mySQL
- ·Proven ability to learn new software products quickly
- ·Excellent organizational skills
- ·Attention to detail with a high standard of English (grammar and spelling) both written and spoken
- ·Basic knowledge and awareness of ITIL
- ·Administration and troubleshooting of one or more J2EE systems such as Wildfly.
- ·Reporting experience. Power BI etc.
Your time is valuable and important so to plan your application around your existing circumstances, you can find below the typical process for hiring here at IFS.
- · You read the job ad and think, yes this is me, I’d like to find out more
- · A call with Talent Acquisition, informal chat to understand more about you, and your experience, and finally for you to ask us any high-level questions.
- ·360-degree Interview – a chance to really dive into the details of the role, basic tech questions to understand your tech proficiency & any questions you may have,
- ·Language Decision – (if you’re applying for a role with a specific language).
- ·Decision – yes it’s as simple and quick as that!
- ·IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations.
- ·The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with our commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector.
- ·Our team of 4,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (369)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time