Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Architect – Enterprise .NET
- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant capacity.
- 06+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET development, Object Oriented Programming/Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Exposure to TDD/Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- Thorough in design concepts Object Oriented Design, SOLID principles, ORM.
- Thorough fluency in .Net application development, Core Java, Spring/SpringBoot, and Hibernate.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience in designing distributed systems for fault-tolerance and dynamic scalability
- An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement.
- Passion for quality and close attention to detail.
- Architectural skills and practical experience in applying design principles.
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, and messaging platforms like RabbitMQ.
- Experience in Designing Microservices based systems with DDD.
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins and CICD, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in understanding client requirements and scoping.
- Getting involved in Architecture, Design, and Implementation along with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal team & external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code of your/team by performing a code review in each commit.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing a budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying the organization’s mission, goals, and business drivers, and conferring with executives.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (568)
Software Engineer-.NET/Angular Jobs at JRC Software in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior / QA Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .NET Jobs at DxDy (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Wiley in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Revox in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Engineer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Creatit Solutions in Malabe, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer [React] Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time