Architect – Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 10+ years (s) experience
- 8+ years (s) experience in Software Engineering.
- Broad knowledge of different technologies and technical stacks
- Broad knowledge of persistence methodologies
- Experience in different domains
- Experience in cloud services
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile practices.
- Ability to learn other technologies in a short time
- Technical and business stakeholder management
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Understanding of capacity planning
- Lead Understanding and define both functional and non-functional requirements
- Create strategies to meet non-functional requirements
- Creating and selecting software architecture with alternatives consideration and critically discussed trade-offs.
- Create and define the technology stack to be used
- Lead communicating security risks
- Lead Reviewing Effort estimations for pre-sales
- Assist Architecture reviews
- Create and refine development standards and best practices
- Create Control and correct use of architecture
- Create Evaluation, R&D, and POC new technologies
- Lead Strategizing and managing integrations
- Create deployment architecture and hardware specification
What We Offer
- Attractive Remuneration.
- Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Hybrid working environment (Hybrid working environment).
- Amazing Opportunities for Career Progression.
- Social events and team building.
- Friendly and collaborative environment.
- On-time EPF & ETF Payments.
- This is a permanent position.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology