Assistant Business Development Manager – Ethnic Export
THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE…
- Need to drive end-to-end management of ethnic export / seeding initiatives and manage existing business within India & Globally
- Need to coordinate across multi-functional teams to bring projects to life and drive business growth.
- Leading, mapping and developing business and seeding opportunities through data and insight activation, in allocated markets for growing the business
- Screening potential businesses through market analysis, deal requirements, potential and financial analysis
Establishing and Executing Business Plans
- Developing and managing business plans internally and externally, to craft end-to-end launch plans to drive route-to-market for new product development (NPD)
- Establishing supply chain networks and alignment with Category team on launches
- Pitching and securing the Nutrition business with potential customers or channels
Tracking and Monitoring Performance
- Creating business cases (P&L) and activation spend for sales and marketing budgets (TTS & BMI)
- Tracking and managing of key business metrics and KPIs across marketing and trade activities
- Reporting in-market activities and competitor data
- Leading and align cross-functional teams to effectively manage projects
- Collaborating with local OpCo for synergies
- 4 – 8 years’ experience in the FMCG industry in Customer Development & Export business
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Have strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Fluent in English
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (5)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time