Assistant Finance Manager Global Tools and Process Analysis
ABOUT THE ROLE
UI finance has the vision to be a Future-Fit Customer-Centric finance function that is at the heart of decision making and playing a co-pilot role in adding, creating, and preserving value for UI.
This role fits right at the center of the strategic priority to future proof UI’s finance operations through digitization and process transformation. The role is based in Singapore, part of larger UI Finance Team and report to the Finance Manager responsible for Finance Excellence.
- Drive the digitization agenda of UI’s financial processes and tools, including dependency planning, risk assessment, budgeting and change management.
- To lead the design, build, test and deployment of UI Finance process and analytical solutions within the tech ecosystems of SAP, Bizagi, Alteryx, Microsoft Power Suit (Power BI, Power Automate), etc.
- Analyze and map business requirements, do gap fit analysis of processes with the objective of simplification and scalability across all hubs. Plan and facilitate the implementation of financial tools and systems, enhance the functionality and overall performance.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and requirements, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Identify, track, and report project performance metrics to the management.
- Represent the team in all applicable governance forum, engage with senior business leaders, IT partners and ensuring close working relationship. Partner with functional leads to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Work with other teams such as Supply Chain, Customer Development, Marketing and HR and provide missing functional and operational expertise and support operations to close their knowledge gaps.
- Lead and develop appropriate change management plans and training documentation for embedding the processes and tools including but not limited to CRs, User guides, SOPs, etc.
- Key point of contact for Business Partners on all finance tools and process related matters across multiple BUs in UI.
- Any other ad-hoc initiatives and tasks required by the business to support UI finance vision and priorities.
Experience & Personal Characteristics
Responsible for program management of UI’s Finance processes and tools, the candidate must possess both strong quantitative abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. They are strategic, analytical thinkers who are driven by results and can innovate and develop solutions to drive financial process simplification, business analytics and in full compliance to accounting standards.
The candidate must have a university degree or equivalent level of education in finance/accounting/economics/statistics. Candidate is expected to have 5 years+ of holistic experience in different aspects of financial project management in a related industry.
The candidate has high levels of self-assurance and shows resilience and belief in own ability to achieve goals. Passion to learn and make a difference. The individual will need to be a relationship builder and able to get things done independently. Must have a high level of integrity supported by strong interpersonal skills, good maturity and ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization will be critical to the success of this role.
Lastly being part of the UI family, the candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment and navigate through complexities to arrive at solutions. He/she is expected to demonstrate the following leadership behaviors:
- Strategic, Systemic Thinking & Entrepreneurial
- High Growth mind-set & Consumer/Shopper and Customer focus
- UL SOLs: Building talent and teams, Bias for action and change, Accountability and responsibility
- Strong Communication & Influencing skills
- Experience in leading financial project implementations in an SAP environment.
- Must have in depth experience in SAP SD, FICO modules.
- Experience in SAP MDM, APO and BW is desirable.
- Working knowledge in database technologies (on-premise SQL/Azure cloud).
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Macros, complex formulas, power pivots, visualizations, etc.).
- Experience in data analytics and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools: Power Suit (Power automate, Power BI, Power Apps), Access, SharePoint, Visio.
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time