Assistant Manager, Administration & Operations
The Assistant Manager is required to support the Manager to ensure effective and efficient running of all administrative aspects of the China Programmes. Specifically, the Assistant Manager will take charge of the daily operation of two Programmes: MSc (Finance) and NTU-PKU Double Masters, and the logistics of the MSc (Finance) Student Industry Field Trips.
- To assist in the planning of timetable and teaching appointment.
- To update and maintain student records and assist in course registration.
- To manage the examination and related matters.
- To offer good support for course instructors and make sure of smooth delivery of lessons.
- To manage the teaching evaluation process and work with the Accreditation Office on China Programmes’ accreditation review.
- To assist in the collation of statistics and data required for different surveys and reports.
- To take charge of the overall logistics of the Student Industry Field Trips.
- To assist in the execution of events and activities such as student orientation, seminars, farewell dinners, and etc.
- To assist in finance related matters such as procurement of course materials.
Student Support and Candidature Management
- To handle student enquiries in a timely manner.
- To handle requests pertaining to leave of absence, withdrawals, deferment, extension of candidature etc.
- To monitor student’s graduating status and schedule related activities.
- A degree holder, preferably with relevant work experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details and a good team player.
- Quality and customer-service oriented.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Incumbent managing China Programmes, knowledge of English and Mandarin (written/spoken) is essential.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (172)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
HR Shared Services Executive UK Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 27, 2023 Full-Time
Talent Development Coordinator Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 27, 2023 Full-Time