Assistant Manager, Group Reporting and Accounting Policy
Assist the group reporting team in various areas of responsibility, including Treasury accounting, Pension and Renumeration.
- Generation of accounting entries from the treasury management system, including the valuation of derivatives and the review and reconciliation of ledger balances for treasury activities.
- Co-ordination of the monthly close process including providing information and explanations for audit purposes.
- Processing and data management in the treasury management system and continuous review of system and processes for improvements to drive greater efficiency.
- Maintain an effective control environment over the accounting process of treasury activities including derivatives, FX deals and inter-company cash management
- Calculation and posting of Long-Term Incentive Plans expense accruals
- Preparation of monthly pension movement by scheme schedule
- Preparation of bi-annual pension pack
- Preparation of quarterly information and monitoring framework for two UK pension schemes
- Projects – participate in regular meetings to track the status of projects and ongoing activities and perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist with ad hoc technical accounting queries, including the preparation of a memo on conclusions.
- Opportunities may arise to support other team initiatives, and this is likely to expand as the individual demonstrates successful results.
- Degree (or equivalent) and relevant professional qualification
- Strong accounting skills, with a focus on delivering results and be able to collaborate effectively with others in a team environment.
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of post qualification experience
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, Bex, HFM, FIS Integrity Treasury Management System would be a strong advantage. Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (strong MS Excel skills is a must).
- Must be able to deliver results through effective problem solving and collaboration with others in the team as also across functions.
- Be able to adapt to evolving business and regulatory environments and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written and presentation skills
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree