Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Assistant Manager – IT Risk and Compliance
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Technology Services team to execute IT internal and External Audits, look into and closure of items, conduct the compliance to governance policies and procedures. Establish and mature governance frameworks in secure and robust practices in Technology Services (TS).
- Draft, review, distribute and maintain ISMS policy, procedures, guidelines, and related documents.
- Communicate information security goals and new programs effectively with other department managers within the organization.
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the information security team and the customer or organization.
- Establish and support the Information Security Risk Assessment Process and review Risk Assessment; (Risk identification, Risk Evaluation and Evaluate Risk treatment options with risk owners)
- Monitor ongoing compliance with security standards by defining, implementing, collecting, analyzing, and presenting the KPIs and highlighting non-perform KPIs to Management.
- Coordinate the incident management process.
- Ensure that responsibilities are defined for and that procedures are in effect, to promptly detect, investigate, report, and resolve Information security incidents.
- Ensure that ongoing Information security awareness, briefings, education, and training are provided to all MAS-TS employees (including outsourced employees).
- Coordinate with Administration Team to ensure that the staff members are adequately trained in the domain of physical security to meet the security requirements of MAS-TS.
- Make sure all the internal audits, certification audits, and surveillance audits are conducted in a timely manner.
- Plan and ensure that all internal and external audits for the year are completed on a timely manner and report findings to the leadership as well as report to ISMC on audit findings and security control effectiveness on regular basis.
- Work with the relevant teams to close the highlighted audits findings in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the defined governance framework including upholding the MAS DNA, following, group/company polices & procedures*, best practices relevant laws & regulations and undertake every necessary action to comply with the governance framework.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required – IT Computer Engineering degree preferred.
- Audit/Risk qualifications preferred.
- Professional certification (CISA, CSX, CRISC, CISSP), even part qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in several of the following areas:
I. IT Audit and Compliance
II. Technology Governance
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time