Assistant Manager – Marketing Operations
About the job
LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka’s largest and #1 property portal and we’re currently going through a large expansion and looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to be part of our vibrant team and help take us forward in our successful journey.
We have been in operation for 15 years, but still have a start-up ethos and work in a fun and friendly environment, but professional in what we do.
We’re looking for candidates who would epitomise our commitment for service, innovation and our dedication to product excellence. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in marketing, working with our award-winning marketing team.
About the role:
- Act as the Account Manager for key clients and handle their campaign activities
- Coordinate the activities of the marketing team and ensure timely delivery of tasks
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
- Manage the monthly content plan
- Oversee the social media management and brand monitoring
- Ensure timely delivery of the tasks and campaigns
- Proof read English content and assist with content writing
- Coordinate activities for content production
- Assist with event organising
- Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust
- Manage the communication campaigns of the company, such as Email, SMS
- Create presentations for clients
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on the ongoing marketing campaigns
- You should have a good knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Previous experience as an Account Manager in an agency or managing marketing operations
- Good project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Strong English writing skills
- Proficiency in marketing & collaboration tools, such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs/SEMRush, Ads Manager, Slack/Asana/Trello, Microsoft Office
- Strong numerical and presentational skills for creating reports & presentations
- Strong organization and administrative skills; flexible and capable of managing multiple projects within set deadlines
- Good customer service skills
- Be a team player and work as a team for the success of the company
- Ability to work independently and achieve targets within a given time frame
We’ll be offering a market leading salary for the right candidate.
If you’d like to be part of our dynamic, friendly and talented team, then to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in your application why you think you’re the suitable person for this job with past experiences to back up your claims.
This role will be based at our Colpetty office.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.