Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing
What’s needed to be done,
• Develop and maintain a client pipeline.
• Ensure timely response for client inquires.
• Managing a sales cluster and guiding the team to achieve revenue and GP targets based on management direction.
• Ensure timely submission of reports (Budgets / Performance reviews etc.)
• Strategic business planning to achieve targeted revenue and growth.
• Market penetration and new business development for all products – Sea / Air Freight, Custom House Brokerage, Transportation and warehousing.
• Strategic planning to cross sell products within the existing clientele and focus on end to end supply chain management.
• Updating and maintaining the sales pipeline.
• Building relationships with new and existing clients.
• Taking an innovative approach to ensure client retention and sustainability.
• Developing the company’s branding and professional profile.
Education & Qualifications
• Dip or Degree from a recognised university.
• Knowledge of Logistics and Supply chain management.
• Extensive experience on Ocean/ Air Freight business & Market
• Existing business portfolio to convert.
• At least 3+ years of experience in related field;
• The ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies.
• Background in negotiating, tendering and providing solutions.
• Hands on experience in MS office and Emails.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
If you are interested in the above please proceed to apply through linked in or send in your CV’s directly to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing
Related Jobs (97)
Marketing Internship at Applova Inc. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Assistant Manager – Human Capital, Vacancies At PwC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time