Assistant Manager – Transfer Pricing
Job description – duties and responsibilities
Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager – The role is responsible for overlooking & supervising the performance of a team of accounting professionals. This also includes processing, delivery, and accuracy of the transfer pricing accounting entries for specific company/s within the relevant TP framework. This role sits within the central TP team based with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) based in Bengaluru, India. The role is a part of the CoE which manages the central global functions that support the 3 main divisions with the organization – D&A, Capital Markets & Post Trade. The team currently supports over 100+ entities and accounts for over $6bn value in transactions.
This role requires the candidate to have previously performed accounting activities within a CoE environment. An understanding of intercompany processes and/or Transfer pricing concepts within a large global organization. The candidate must have a working knowledge of both SOX and IFRS.
The role reports to the Transfer Pricing Manager.
The key activities for the role are as follows:
- Provides management and leadership to TP Accounting team.
- Assign work, allocate resources, monitor results and manages staff.
- Supervise the Monthly Transfer Pricing activities performed by the team to ensure that deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Manage the Refinitiv IP companies TP results providing analysis and reporting to ensure numbers are in alignment with group and local transfer pricing practices.
- Manage the FTSE Russell CCA profit share transfer pricing model. Obtain the up-to-date value drivers and incorporate them in the calculation and run the process to generate accounting entries and invoices. Report the results to the relevant stakeholder communities.
- Prepare the consolidated RL APA calculation for the RL statutory accounts. Working with the UK controllers to incorporate statutory changes into the report and changes resulting from TP statutory runs of other affiliate entities.
- Manage the Corporate TP allocation model (including the UK & US employment entities), performing calculation, invoicing, accounting, and reporting activities for the group.
- Provide support and coaching to TPAG staff.
- Provide support, calculations, and documentation for local, group and tax audits.
- Ensure compliance to Transfer Pricing Sox controls.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Statutory Controllership, Tax Teams, Cash management, Treasury & AP teams to ensure accurate and consistent transfer pricing practices.
- Generally, monitor and analyze financial data and transactions to identify and resolve potential issues or risks.
The Centre of Excellence is one of two centers based in Bangalore, India and Colombo, Sri Lanka. Providing the finance support and processing needs for LSEG Globally. Activities include supplier invoice processing and payment, employee expenses, cash management, Treasury Operations, Intergroup accounting, financial and Statutory accounting, management reporting, local compliance, and fixed asset responsibilities.
Person specification – required skills and education
Key attributes for this role are:
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in General Accounting, transfer pricing/international tax or related fields.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Professional accounting certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA).
- Proficiency in financial analysis and data interpretation.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using financial software, ERP systems (SAP/Oracle) and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively communicate complex transfer pricing concepts to stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of end-to-end accounting process.
- Sound judgment and ability to make informed decisions in complex transfer pricing scenarios.
- Proven ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Comfortable with working autonomously.
- Understanding of SOX & IFRS.
- Strong work ethic and team spirit.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (11)
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at KALA HOLDINGS PVT LTD in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time