Associate- Accounts Payables
About the job
Job DescriptionPROCESSSource to PayPURPOSEThe Associate is responsible for clerical duties related to maintenance of vendor accounts, processing of invoices issuing payments, maintenance of reconciliation and other required management reports.Work ExperienceScope of work to include
- Ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy per
- Optimal payments terms.
- Maintain effective controls to prevent duplicate payments and input errors.
- Assist clients with inquiries regarding payment issues on multiple platforms.
- Confirm and reconcile payment activity in ERP.
- Analyze and report irregularities related to invoice
- Manage payment processing.
- Manage vendor database.
- Review vendor statements for unpaid invoices and open credit balances and follows up in a timely manner.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Ad-hoc assignments as designated by management.
- Additional duties as assigned
Duties / ResponsibilitiesOperations
- Process management – Responsible for the day-to-day deliverables, adherence to SLAs across various lines of business, delivering on quality and key client projects
- Stakeholder engagement – Client Management and deliver key stakeholder projects
- Proactive and excellent client management skills in handling service delivery issues or potential delays in achieving deadlines by keeping the relevant parties informed and having regular interaction with management and ensuring good CSAT scores
- Maintain good working relationship with on shore peers by having regular scheduled calls
Transformation, Innovation and Process Improvements
- Driving improvement in processes owned and ensuring the approval from the management to implement change
- Operational Development and Continuous Improvement
- Co-ordinating with the quality team in ensuring the process improvement in place and improve the quality of the deliverables
- Continuously engaging with wider team to improve the current BAU and improve the efficiency of the processes.
SKILL SETSSoft Skills
- Recognizes and assesses several likely causal factors or ways of interpreting the information available.
- Identifies connections between situations that are not obviously related
- Prior experience in Hyperion, Magnitude or other reporting tools preferable
- Prior experience in SAP, Oracle or any of the prominent ERP tools preferable
- Should be Proficient in Microsoft office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) to delivery day to day operational deliverables
- Decision making ability & Attention to detail
- Team players with a ready disposition to learn
- Professional mannerisms
- Customer Centricity
- Commitment and reliability
- Versatile and adaptable
- Work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Communicates complex issues clearly and credibly with widely varied individuals within and outside organization
- Uses varied communication methods to promote dialogue and shared understanding
- Delivers difficult or unpopular messages with clarity, tact and diplomacy
- Adapts communication style to handles complex on
- spot questions from customers or internal stakeholders
University (Bachelor’s) degree in accounting/commerce or Pursuing recognized professional accounting/management course (e.g. CIMA/CA/ACCA ) with 0-1 Years of work experience
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (62)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time