Associate Architect – Machine Learning
We are looking for an Associate Architect – Machine Learning to help us design artificial intelligence products. Associate Architect’s responsibilities include designing Machine Learning models and related business applications. Associate Architect holds the overall technical ownership of one or more small/medium size client project and/or a large technical area. Applicants should require exceptional knowledge and skills in statistics, data science, and software programing/architecture.
- Identify Machine Learning use cases in the business domain
- Create and present business cases to seek internal investment approvals with the help of senior Machine Learning architects
- Design prototypes to apply Machine Learning solutions to business use-cases
- Design and development of machine learning and deep learning applications according to the busines requirements
- Productionize machine learning systems for business use
- Articulate and present Machine Learning solutions to internal technical teams and external business teams
- Contribute to the technical road maps of Machine Learning applications
- Proven experience in architecting Machine Learning systems
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, algorithms, data science, ML Ops
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and translate them into Machine Learning systems
- Ability to write robust code and design applications using Python, Java, Scala and R
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms, data modeling and software architecture
- Familiarity with open source and proprietary machine learning frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in providing technical leadership to small-to-medium size teams
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Hands-on experience in cloud technology, different open-source technologies and integration
- Thorough understanding of the full SDLC and related tools
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (677)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – Frontend Jobs at Global Tote Lankan in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time