Associate Business Architect
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
– Leads analytical, experimental, investigative and other fact-finding work in support of technology product development.
– Acts as a liaison between the development group and internal customers for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
– Manages project risks and issues, drives mitigation actions and ensure high priority items are escalated to/within project steering committee for decision making.
– Prepares communications to internal customers regarding new and improved technology solutions.
– Liaises with internal customers periodically to ensure implemented technology solutions are delivering against their long-term technology requirements and business plans.
– Leads project resources in task development, Quality Assurance and resolve dependencies.
– Stays abreast of industry developments to understand emerging trends and potential technology requirements.
– Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and development opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree or equivalent
– Previous Analyst experience in a Technical role
– Project Management Methodology/Business Analysis
– Analytical & Understanding of strategic business issues
– Understand data & Information Architecture.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (705)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time