Associate Creative Director – Generalist
- Conceptualize and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Inspire the team with concepts that push our brand messaging efforts to be on par with global tech brands.
- Play a lead role in creative campaign concept development and provide creative direction on all executions (social content, print and video).
- Ensure clear consistent messaging – in line with the brand’s tone of voice and positioning strategy – is present in all brand communications.
- Art direct our communications across all marketing assets – print, digital and video.
- Conceptualize, write, and direct video content.
- Bring in best practices in art direction and graphic design to create impactful and distinct visual content.
- Strong writing skills to generate thought-leading content based on industry trends and topics.
- Make campaigns top of mind, ensuring our content is seen by our target audiences, and act as an advisor to make recommendations on digital and social marketing strategies.
- Act as a liaison between the marketing team and business units within the organization, to ensure the marketing team has contextual understanding on the work that’s being done.
- Meet time-sensitive deadlines and manage work through the team’s project management tool.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- 5+ years of experience in creative process, marketing, copywriting, and brand development; exposure to the IT industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience as an associate creative director / group head / generalist creative.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- BSc/BA in a relevant discipline; MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
- MUST HAVE portfolio or samples to show, including video, graphics, and writing.
- A portfolio of impactful campaign work – integrated, digital, and offline media.
- A deep understanding of audience behavior in the online space.
- Prior experience at a recognized local or international Ad Agency will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks and drive through to completion.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 58,000 associates, the company operates approximately 343 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 650,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2021 that ended July 3, 2021, the company generated sales of more than $51 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology