- Ensure team follows secured best coding practices.
- Follow solution design and proper use of design patterns
- Assist removing technical impediments from the team
- Assist on Data modeling
- Maintain sprint tracker, identification and mitigation of risks.
- Practice peer/Code reviews and provide feedback
- Mentoring team members
- Assist on Identifying tools and utilities
- Adhere to Agile process
- Assist on Effort estimation for pre-sales
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 5+ year(s) experience
- 4+ year(s) experience in software Engineering.
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Understanding in cloud services
- Understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- People and technical management.
- Good Understanding of different framework and methodologies.
- Knowledge on both SQL and No-SQL databases
- Understanding of estimation techniques and experience on effort estimations.
- Knowledge in CI (Continues Integration)
What We Offer
- Attractive Remuneration
- Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Hybrid working environment (Hybrid working environment)
- Amazing Opportunities for Career Progression
- Social events and team building
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- On-time EPF & ETF Payments
- This is a permanent position
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology