Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Associate Lead – System & Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 6+ year(s) experience.
- 4+ year(s) experience in software Engineering.
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills.
- Broad knowledge on different solution platforms.
- Broad knowledge on industry solutions and best practices.
- Experience in different domains.
- Experience in cloud services offerings.
- Good understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Ability to learn other domains in a short time.
- Technical and business stakeholder management.
- Understanding of business process re-engineering.
- Understanding of capacity planning.
- Follow solution design and proper use of design patterns.
- Assist removing technical impediments from the team.
- Assist on Data modeling.
- Maintain sprint tracker, identification and mitigation of risks.
- Practice peer/Code reviews and provide feedback.
- Mentoring team members.
- Assist on Identifying tools and utilities.
- Adhere to Agile process.
- Assist on Effort estimation for pre-sales.
What We Offer
- Attractive Remuneration.
- Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Hybrid working environment (Hybrid working environment).
- Amazing Opportunities for Career Progression.
- Social events and team building.
- Friendly and collaborative environment.
- On-time EPF & ETF Payments.
- This is a permanent position.
We are #hiring a Associate Lead – System & Solutions to join our team immediately.
Send your CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (372)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time