Associate Manager, Accounts Receivables
The main purpose of this role is to manage the day to day billing of the different service lines pertaining to the London Stock Exchange for existing customers, and any potential customers, making sure that processes and policies are adhered to and pre-determined functional and organizational objectives, KPI’s and schedules are met.
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Support the Contracts and Sales Ledger Supervisor in the set up and invoicing of all new business contracts
- Managing the inter sales inbox, ensuring all contract stages are logged in to support new business calculations and all contracts are appropriately booked within each quarter
- Monitoring and tracking the status of contracts between sales, legal and the end customers
- Completion of new business contract checklist for use in the review of the billing and contract set up
- Preparing draft credit notes and re-bills with associated paperwork for review
- Proactively manage ad-hoc requests from within the Finance Team and global business
- Production of month end revenue accrual journals for unrecognized revenue.
- Month end provision calculations on bad debt and supply information regarding the status of credits and re-bills
- Help with external and internal audit queries.
- Support wider the finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and management reporting deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Pursuing relevant degree or professional qualification at the final level
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience and having experience in an Accounts Receivable team in a large organization would be an added advantage
- Strong Accounting/Book-Keeping Entry Knowledge
- An ability to work automatously by making sensible and well informed decisions
- Be a lead proponent in driving a collaborative culture to working across finance
- Capable of good time management in order to meet tight deadlines
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel
- Effective oral and written English communication
- Detail focus, and accuracy orientation
- Planning and prioritising according to business needs
- Experience of mainframe accounts systems essential (ideally the candidate will have experience with both Great Plains and ORACLE finance systems)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (62)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time