Associate Project Manager
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions throughthe use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers,but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be partof a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Global Program and Project (GPM) organization of IFS is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join as an Associate Project Manager with the primary focus of successful and professional delivery of the client solution in line with the IFS Implementation Methodology, ensuring customer satisfaction and supporting Project Managers throughout the project lifecycle.
Successful candidate(s) will have the opportunity to work alongside IFS Project Managers / Program Directors while receiving guidance and mentorship in planning and managing specific project activities, preparing initial project management plans based on the relevant contractual documents, coordinate project activities, monitor activity progress and prepare management reports and identifying areas of risk for the project. This in turn will lead to you becoming a successful project management professional in IFS with defined project responsibilities fully equipped with “IFS Project Implementation Methodology” best practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Following include but are not limited to:
- Ensure project quality and the correct use of the IFS Implementation Methodology and other implementation tools to include overall project planning with Project Manager.
- Execute billing and invoicing process related to project activities and be responsible for the project status and carry out administrative tasks to manage the project work.
- When required, manage scope and variations, oversee communications and progress reporting with the customer and coordinate IFS resources allocated to the customer project.
- When needed, play a key role in the preparation of monthly forecasting and budgeting reports, fulfilling and managing project resource demands and maintenance of project plan and project schedules in the internal IFS systems.
- Communicate direction and support the vision for great customer experience and excellent customer engagements.
- Ability to run small projects with limited budget and resources within a project or program and take the ownership of various tasks to manage with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work to deadlines, understanding the value and importance of milestone achievement.
- An academic background with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the fields of either Information Technology/ Business Management/ Economics/ Engineering.
- 2+ years of working experience in a relevant Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; MS Word (Advanced), MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Project (Intermediate), MS PowerPoint (Intermediate), MS Teams (Advanced), MS SharePoint (Advanced).
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and decision making skills and support the vision for project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation, facilitation, conflict resolution and influencing skills taking account of diversity and inclusivity.
- Excellent language and literacy skills in English and local language with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in delivering customer experience while setting and managing customer expectations. Experience in customer facing roles, ability to interact effectively at all levels within customer organizations.
- Successful history of project management and working with PM tools.
- Prior experience delivering or working in IFS ERP projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role.
- Understanding of the IFS software (including Apps & Cloud) and service offerings.
- Functional know how on PM related tools like Trello, JIRA, ServiceNow.
- Project Management & Agile Certifications including CAPM, CSM, PSM and Google Project Management.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (37)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time