Qualifications/ Skills/ Knowledge
- 4 – 6 year(s) experience in software Business Analysis.
- Experience in the relevant business areas and domains are preferred.
- Good interviewing, elicitation, communication, presentation, writing and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the business processes and basic knowledge on the development and modelling tools.
- Ability to formulate research and analysis studies, plan and reports analyze alternatives, and use appropriate support and /or illustrative software.
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile practices.
- Product Backlog Grooming, Requirement Analysis, Backlog Creation, Solution Designing, and Documentation for higher complexity projects without supervision.
- Liaise closely with the project team during project implementation to ensure clear understanding of project requirements and to facilitate any requirement related clarifications
- Verification cycle of new developments to ensure a match to the requirement
- Participate and provide required support during the project UATs
- Adhere to other SCRUM process-related activities
- User Manual Creation, User Training, and Knowledge Transfers
- Ability to take up a mentoring role to assist BA / ABA to produce quality artifacts
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.