Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, premier five-star urban resort is part of John Keells Holdings’ Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts chain
- Ability to prepare international cocktails and present them to guest in an attarctive manner.
- Interact with customers, take orders for beverages and snacks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Educate the guest about the cocktail ingredients.
- Ability to influence guests and upsell.
- Advise and suggest guests on appropriate combination of food and drinks.
- Serve snacks and drinks to customers promptly in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain liquor inventory.
- A pleasing personality with basic qualifications in the relevant field from a recognized Hotel school with experience in a similar capacity.
- A thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound communication skills in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (5)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time