Softvil Technologies Private Limited
Blockchain Engineer (Web 3.0)
As a Blockchain engineer this is what you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and maintain Web 0 based applications with Rust, C++, Solidity or Node.JS. Experience in React is advantageous
- Create highly performant code that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
- Help design the architecture, own development of scalable Web 0 modules.
- Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech-driven start-up, building decentralized applications for Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) blockchains with at least 1 year of experience or in a similar capacity.
- Strong proficiency in CeFi and DeFi crypto protocols including but not limited to options, futures, perpetual swap, leveraged trading.
- Technical understanding of blockchain technologies including but not limited to cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies
- Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is highly preferred
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work with a high performing team
- A competitive salary package (Pegged to USD)
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (290)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time