Brand Technical Specialist
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Understand customer’s IT strategy and business needs and identify the respective solutions to solve these business needs
- Responsible for owning and driving Technical Solution of IBM Power Systems products to customers, either direct, or via Business Partners
- Understand the products and offerings with their specialties and differentiators
- Develop proof of concepts (POC), design, develop, build, test and implement systems.
- Understand competitive offerings and work with the extended team to drive a displacement strategy in the account
- Understanding of Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Public Cloud from both from Infrastructure and applications point of view
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in the relevant product environment.
- Minimum 5-8 years of overall pre-sales experience
- Work with the extended team on complex engagements
- Must have good project Management and analytical Skills
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology