- work closely and interactively with Product managers as a primary point of contact and assist with identifying and solving business challenges while playing the Product Proxy role.
- Facilitate analysis of functional requirements and design of technical specifications by capturing requirements through interactive sessions
- Communicate with Product Managers to prioritize and refine requirements
- Elicit requirements and acquire necessary updates from the Product Management team and Partner Teams for writing user stories and prepping user stories for iteration planning
- Communicate with Product Managers on confirming the user stories and acceptance criteria for completeness
- Provide requirement clarifications for Engineering teams for implementation
- Participate and contribute to decision-making in Roadmap planning and Release planning
- Request priority updates from the Product Management team and aligns the engineering team’s iterations accordingly
- Collaborate with Product Management Team on identifying the business context of requirements and liaise with Engineering team to ensure accurate alignment during implementation
- Active participation all Scrum/Agile rituals and drive teams to achieve project and product objectives.
- Driving issue review meetings with Product and Engineering teams and taking necessary actions for the completion of high-priority issue fixes
- Participate in Acceptance testing, training and implementation-related activities
- Driving business rigor and process improvement within the projects and organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience preferably with prior development or QE experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC with emphasis on Requirement Management and ability to adapt Business Analysis techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum/ Agile practices is preferable
- Ability to work effectively in teams, where the teams could span across multiple business units, locations or countries and geographical locations.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate interactive sessions with business and functional personnel.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and liaise between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Possessing a professional certification would be an added advantage. (CSPO/ PMI-PBA/ CCBA)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (316)
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Skylit Solutions in Negombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at SRP International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Fidenz Academy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Ideahub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time