Business Consulting Intern, Enterprise Risk
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. As an internal audit intern, you will be involved in engagements to identify control enhancements, operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
As part of our internal controls team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services and motivate your team. You’ll build valuable relationships with clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. In a volatile world, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. As a risk professional, you’ll be focused on helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology.
- Executing Job planning: Conduct research on client background and risks and propose tailored audit work program and audit time schedules, coordinate with client on kick off meeting and other necessary planning activities.
- Executing review: Perform testing of audit areas, communicate and discuss audit observations with client, and schedule closing meeting with client and prepare closing meeting deck.
- Reporting: Prepare draft and final reports after the necessary internal reviews, wrap up audit work programs and workfiles, and assist in any other wrap up activities.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Building strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Business, Risk Management or related fields
- Have good understanding of risks and controls
- Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (366)
UX Designer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Data Engineer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Post-doctoral Fellow Jobs at THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG In Hong Kong on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Finance – Intern At Mitra Innovation In Moratuwa, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Internship