Business Development Executive
Echelon Media is the publishing company behind Echelon, Sri Lanka’s most impactful business magazine; Echelon Studios, a custom content studio that crafts creative stories and content solutions that help brands make an impact; EconomyNext.com, the most comprehensive online source for news on the economy, business, and public policy.
We are on a mission to grow the digital arm of our business expanding our digital product portfolio. Our planned expansion has created a number of new positions in Business Development at both executive and management levels. These positions offer a fantastic opportunity to progress your career by working with some of the most exciting and innovative brands and dynamic teams in a people-focused organization.
The ideal team member we are looking for should:
• Be an experienced sales person, with a successful track record in meeting and exceeding individual and team deliverables, with a strong sales & digital background
• Have a good understanding of digital disruption and transformation
• Have a full understanding of web performance, and be able to make informed decisions based on analytics
• Be target and KPI driven, and able to meet monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Be a team player
• Have excellent relationships with clients and agencies
• Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and how to best implement them to get results
• Be an excellent communicator with an exceptional attitude
• Be dynamic and results-oriented
• Be confident and able to work autonomously and within a team
• Be able to take your own initiative and carry a professional approach at all times, be efficient and proactive, with ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a sales/digital sales position in a media agency or digital agency
• Have a proven track record in the field of sales and in delivering results
• Have a passion for the digital world; and be able to walk the talk
What we offer:
• A stimulating working environment that focuses on personal growth, and fantastic career prospects
• The opportunity to be a part of a robust, innovative and fast-growing company
• Competitive performance rewards on par with industry standards
If you fit this description and have the great attitude we are looking for, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are keen to hear from you
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship