Business Operations Administration – Install Base
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
This role will report to the Business Operations Head for the Region and will work with the regional APJMEA install base sales team as well as collaborating with market unit and finance teams to provide Business Operations Administration including but not limited to:
- Be a point of contact for sales team with regards to expected renewals and contract maintenance uplifts.
- Provide ongoing support for Sales Reps on the actual execution of the sales processes
- Ensure accuracy and transparency of CRM Data, enabling correct business decision making
- Play a key role in sales support and operations, regularly engaging with sales reps and diverse functions in the organization. Provide tracking in terms of upcoming renewals and pending issues.
- Work with the wider Market Unit teams to analyse pipeline data and movement
- Prepare data in advance of weekly forecast calls on open renewals
- Engage in the forecast call to present updates, taking notes of the action items and driving execution.
- Follow up on deal actions and related updates with Sales rep. Ensuring the tools are properly updated by the respective sales rep and all opportunities are correctly reflected in CRM and the forecasting dashboard.
- Coordinate with other departments such as sales, finance, legal and customer success team during the renewal process.
- Ensure CRM is updated with a complete set of documents i.e., Signed contracts, Pricing, Purchase Orders and other related documents.
- Assist the install base VP on quarterly business reviews and other management presentations as requested
A Business Operations Administrator would be expected to have a strong skills in the following areas:
- Comprehension of the end-to-end renewal process of the business
- Worked with and managed CRM in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Good financial acumen and understanding of indexation
Your background will be:
- A similar role in a large software or technology organization in the given geography.
- Appreciation of and ability to work within a matrix environment with a wide geographical spread of stakeholders
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (419)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time