Business Operations Specialist
This role will report to the Business Operations Head for APJMEA Region and will work with the local Market Unit sales team to provide Business Operations function expertise including but not limited to:
- Be a point of contact for sales team with regards to system access, CRM, reporting tools, and data.
- Onboarding and ongoing support for Sales Reps on the actual execution of the sales processes and ensuring compliance in each step.
- Ensure accuracy and transparency of CRM Data, Enabling correct business decision making
- Play a key role in sales support and operations, regularly engaging with sales reps and diverse functions in the organization. Provide guidance in terms of process, pricing, and contracts
- Work with the wider Market Unit team to analyse pipeline data and movement
- Prepare data in advance of weekly forecast calls on open deals; Engage in the forecast call to present pipeline data, taking notes of the action items and driving execution.
- Follow up on deal actions and related updates with Sales rep. Ensuring the tools are properly updated by the respective sales rep and all opportunities are correctly reflected in CRM and the forecasting dashboard.
- Coordinate with other departments during the sales cycle and service delivery for the post-sales activities.
- Coordinate with the License Generation Team regarding the customer order. Attend to all their inquiries and provide the necessary clarifications
- Ensure CRM is updated with a complete set of documents i.e., Signed contracts, Pricing, Pu,rchase Orders, Proof of delivery and other related documents.
- Ensure alignment with the global team on the product releases, sales process, and tools that need to be rolled out in the Market Unit .
- Assist the MU on quarterly business reviews and other management presentations as requested
- Look for opportunities to improve standard operating processes for sales operations and be part of the project to improve these processes.
A Business Operations Specialist would be expected to have a strong skills in the following areas:
- Comprehension of the end to end sales process of the business
- Worked with and managed CRM in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and local language
- Good financial acumen
Your background will be:
· A similar role in a Large software or technology organization in the given geography
· Appreciation of and ability to work within a matrix environment
· Have previously designed, built and improved business processes
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (448)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time