Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Business Operations – Sr. Reporting Analyst
The primary purpose of the role is to create reports and dashboards for effective business insights that will be utilized across the region. The role will be reporting to the regional head of business operations and will work with the regional Chief Operating Officer in providing and publishing reports for the geographical market units and region.
The selected candidate is expected to understand the data sources and work with multiple teams to capture data.
Remit includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist the management and create different reports which will be used on weekly/monthly basis.
- Publish performance reports to show monthly and quarterly performance towards target achievement of AEs (account executives) and the MUs (Market Units)
- Create Sales Representative productivity reports showing changes in the pipeline such as new pipelines created, deals lost from pipeline and movement within quarter
- Prepare the forecast review files to support forecast calls at Market Unit and regional level
- Prepare and update the Annual Recurring Revenue report on a weekly basis to track the backlog, forecast and upsides
- Create a list of all subscriptions sold by the region to track the upcoming renewals
- Automate manual excel reports in Power BI
- Create monthly and quarterly reports to support analysis for Quarter business reviews
- Supporting the line manager with their Adhoc reporting needs
To be successful you will likely have:
- Tertiary educational background or equivalent work exposure with an emphasis on software and business administration
- Proven track record in a similar role preferably from IT / Software industry
- Have worked in and with departments such as Sales, Commercials and Sales Operations in similar roles
- Understanding of financial statement concepts
- Thorough appreciation of how sales cycle works in a software company
- Have worked on and used different CRM and ERP solutions. Having previously used IFS Apps would be an advantage
- Good analytical and business acumen skills
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills (Fluency in English)
- Advanced level MS Excel skills, for example be able to build Macros in Excel and write queries for complex data handling
- Have previously created dashboards in Microsoft Power BI
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (450)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time