Business Process Consultant – HR (m/f/d)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Are you open for a new challenging job, work in an international company? If so you might be the one we are looking for.
As our consultant specialized in HR processes, you must enjoy working in teams and be good at networking. You will work closely with colleagues, ensuring we deliver value to the customer through our projects. You will work for the German speaking region but be part of the North & Central European region.
To succeed in the role as a consultant, we expect you are:
- Good at guiding our customers in how to best utilize the IFS applications in relation to their business requirements.
- Confident in designing solutions, challenge and advise customers, and deliver on expectation thus ensuring success for both parties.
- Triggered by the contrast of understanding the business objectives and end-to-end processes, as well as digging down in details to achieve the best possible solution for both the customer and IFS.
- Profoundly interested in how systems can support business processes
If you are or have one or more of the following, it will be considered a bonus:
- Used to work in projects with implementation/upgrade of systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side.
- Have experience in advising customers; from scoping solutions to implementation and rollout.
We expect you to continuously want to develop and learn to stay relevant and being an expert who shares knowledge and experience with customers and colleagues. This includes staying updated within your field of expertise, on technology as well as the industry segments in which IFS operates.
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in e.g.Human Resources, Engineering , Business, or IT
- A profound interest in how systems can support business processes, preferably you have been involved in implementation projects or upgrades, either on the customer side or vendor side.
- Experience in working with ERP as a consultant, at an end customer or other software supplier, with some 3+ years’ experience.
- In depth knowledge of the processes in the HR area
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in German as well as English.
Preferred to have:
- Fluency in German as well as English.
- Experience of working in IT-projects; leading workshops, writing specifications, configuring applications, conducting training, documentation, etc.
- Experience from modern applications and mobile solutions.
- Worked at an HR department.
What we offer you:
- Great challenges in delivering projects to large customers together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore, R&D and partner organizations.
- Be part of a fun group where everyone is helpful.
- Be part of the North & Central European region
Travel: We expect you to be ready to travel and represent IFS at customer sites all across North & Central Europe when needed. This means that for certain projects, intensive travel can be required, while for others, none.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (77)
Assistant Manager Human Resources Jobs at Creo360 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Internship, Vacancies At Pizza Hut, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Internship
Assistant Manager – Human Capital, Vacancies At PwC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time