We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers
designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a
the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than
be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct
the success of the company.
As a C++ engineer this is what you’ll do:
• Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and product teams to design and develop
• Take an active responsibility in creating highly scalable products for our scaling needs.
• Write highly performant code that is clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with
test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all
the way to release.
• Wear the polyglot hat and deep-dive into multiple codebases (C/C++/JS/TS/Rust) to
contribute and understand how things work under the hood.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience with C++
● Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a
fast-paced agile and async team.
● Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge technologies
● Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is preferred
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interviews
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (146)
- Software Engineer Jobs at BlinQ Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Developer (C++) Jobs at Tetherfi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at H-Town Technologies in Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Data Engineer Jobs at BISTEC Global Services in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time