Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Category Manager – Sourcing – Supply Chain Management
- Optimize supply chain efficiency through timely execution of technical CAPEX BP procurements and OPEX procurements within the calendar year in order to achieve business goals.
- Lead the procurement process for solutions/projects in order to achieve best value out of the solution
- Drive and deliver optimal commercial solutions by understanding and leveraging the end to end business factors to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure inventory and budget controls in place by Technology Resource Planning and Group Network Development during the ordering process
- Negotiate with Vendors, Suppliers and Partners during the procurement process and in the operation to achieve the best outcome for the organization while making sure the end-to-end value chain is sustained in the process
- Work along with the Axiata Group Procurement Centre on group driven strategic network procurements
- Take into consideration Accounting treatment when structuring and drafting contractual documents during finalization of procurements for equipment swaps, replacements and upgrades
- Negotiate with the relevant users, the variations in price, delivery and specifications to maintain material requirements in order to effectively achieve business objectives.
- Require drafting and presenting procurement approval papers to the Board of Directors and top management of the company
- Lead the continuous improvements of the overall procure-to-pay process through Digitization, Simplification and Innovation
- Periodic contract review and renewal process to update and enhance the contractual documents to sustain optimization.
- Maintain controls to ensure the contracts being prepared by vendors are with adherence to the agreed contractual terms with the organization.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering, ICT or Management
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance fields (CIMA, ACCA) or Equivalent qualification
- 5-7 years of experience in ICT sector and exposure to large scale infrastructure project execution
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationProfessional qualification