Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Infrastructure designing & provisioning to deploy Enterprise Product on Multi-Cloud Platforms( Azure, OCI and AWS).
- Identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems patches and security updates.
- Microservice application deployment and CI/CD automation. Proactively monitoring and alerts to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain infrastructure and application level security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Report and document best practices and strategies regarding infrastructure maintenance.
- Mentor teams on the new cloud-based initiatives and technologies.
- Collaborate with the 24/7 CodeGen TechOps team for production deployments and upgrades.
- L2 and L3 Infrastructure Support Services to the business to agreed service levels.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Accountable for the delivery of the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Project Objectives within the Infrastructure and cloud related areas.
Pre – Requisites
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- Team Player with 2+ years of hands-on experience in architecting, designing and launching production quality Microservice deployment.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Experience in problem-solving and root-cause analysis.
- Experience in DevSecOps automation, Monitoring and Availability processes.
- Multi-cloud experience on AWS, Azure and OCI.
- IaC infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloud formation, etc.)
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins and associated DevOps tooling.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Certification on AWS architecture desirable.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Cloud formation, Terraform, etc.)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Micro Services based development experience would be advantageous.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship