We are looking for a qualified Social Community Manager to join our client’s team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/9XfGsaH7fS9Wf1eq9
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations within our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
You will be required to work remotely in Sri Lanka for our international clientele.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• High quality written and oral English skills (ideally multilingual)
• A clear understanding of Web3, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology.
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing and social media channels (Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, TikTok and Slack etc)
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• A degree in English
• A degree in PR and/or journalism
• Graphic Designing skills such as Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel etc
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing