Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Reviewing and proposing timely and adequate internal controls adopted by management to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations.
- Develop/plan and execute regular and ad-hoc internal audits to continually monitor and ensure proper controls in place at construction sites.
- Visiting construction sites to Identify and initiate projects for cost savings, process improvement on areas identified through internal audits.
- Planning and attending to for special investigations whenever requested by the management for identified risk areas.
- Support management to develop dynamic construction sector audit process.
- Presenting monthly/weekly audit findings to the management and concern parties.
- Coordinates with Site operation team to maintain up-to-date documentation.
- Self-motivated and result oriented person to pursue any challenge while investigating and auditing subject areas.
- Ability to work independently with Professional Skepticism to safeguard Company resources.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or Quantity surveying
- Should have minimum 10 years’ Experience in the similar capacity preferably in construction
- Willingness to travel to site locations whenever the requirement arrived.
- Previous experience as a Lead Auditor -ISO management or any other any Auditor qualification
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
Related Jobs (33)
Junior Key Account Manager, Careers at Daraz, Colombo, LK. on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Intern – Finance, Careers at DARAZ, Colombo, SRI LANKA. on November 26, 2021 Internship
Junior Executive – Sales (Construction) jobs at Hayleys in Colombo Sri Lanka on November 19, 2021 Full-Time
Internship Digital Finance, Opportunity at Unilever, Netherland. on November 17, 2021 Internship
Internship Finance, Opportunity at Unilever, Netherland. on November 17, 2021 Internship
Internship Finance Business Partnering, Opportunity at Unilever, Netherland. on November 17, 2021 Internship