Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Coordinator – Business Control
- The person is responsible in preparation of Group OPEX plan based on the Parent Company direction, business insights, strategic initiatives and user divisions’ requirements. And he has to support the “Group Business Plan Team” to develop the “Group Annual Business Plan” providing the comprehensive OPEX input, liaising with the team complying with the stipulated timelines.
- He has to liaise with user divisions’(BU s & SU s) and collect their OPEX requirement, respective driver details , planned initiatives etc to forecast the optimal OPEX value through analytics using appropriate techniques /systems/tools.
- Preparation of “BP – Business Unit level cost forecast “based on the proposed business case, BU strategies, cost driver information, historical data etc.
- Accurately allocate Group cost among BU s, SU s, Planning & Finance Teams and validate the allocation basis and share the cost end users along with analysis & reviews.
- Responsible for carrying out the monthly “Charge Out “operation in SAP; the ERP system.
- Develop / guide the cost allocation mechanism and appropriate drivers to cater the new BU s.
- Provide support information to the Management in relation to the impact on cost escalations / savings.
- Closely monitoring all OPEX Budget areas and tracking the expenses as per the approved business plan and reporting it to budget owners highlighting variations with Cost Rescaling related /supported information.
- Compilation of monthly Dashboards and provide OPEX related information to the Snr Mgt.
- Further simplification/ automation of routine processes and report requirements with the help of ERP Support Team and the Digital Transformation Team following agile project management techniques.
- Prepare reports and power point presentations to management whenever required in order to provide accurate, structured information for their information and decision-making purposes.
- Degree in Business Management / Accounting / Finance or Equal professional qualifications in CA _SL / CIMA_UK
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be a person with computer literacy, having working experience in SAP (ERP) System. Hands on experience in Budget control systems could be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related area
- Analytical skills with working experience in project management tools
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree