Customer Experience Program Manager
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
To deliver the ultimate customer experience and engagement for our customers we have a need for a Customer Experience Program Manager to aid with the development and delivery of the ultimate customer experience for our customers.
Reporting directly to the VP Customer Experience and Transformation, you will take responsibility and accountability for developing and delivering programs related to the customer journey across the entire organization.
These programs and initiatives are usually cross-functional in nature, covering Sales, Presales R&D, Consulting, Marketing and spanning all regions and market units. At IFS, we are passionate about delivering amazing Moments of Service™ to all our customers, internal and external. This, in turn, enables them to deliver great moments to their customers. To ensure that our customers receive a level of service that is above and beyond expectation, we must bring the various functional parts of the IFS business together and increase the quality, efficiency, and scale of our engagement.
The IFS Customer Experience (CX) team serves as the glue connecting the internal functions and product to align the delivery of the Global Customer Services vision to delight our customers.
CX adopts the customers perspective to inform on customer aspirations and identify where and what our focus needs to be curating insights from interactions and emotions (the highs and lows) that our customers report into actions.
We proactively drive the development of improvements and facilitate adoption into “business as usual”.
We close the loop; We engage, we listen, we analyze, we activate……we act
Achieving this work will require passion, attention to detail and an understanding of how to drive excellence across teams.
Driving change within the business group, and across the organization, will require planning, change management and alignment with the wider transformation teams.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Program Manager who will work closely with all our Customer Experience and User Experience teams as well as with other departments critical to our success in achieving our mission. This role works across the entire organization to collect and measure insights about customer behavior as well as coming up with initiatives and programs that foster customer relations and enhance their success.
You will work with other project and program teams to understand the customer impact of everything that we do and how we might make an appropriate case for change where appropriate while working with stakeholders across the business to deliver that change. You’ll work with stakeholders across the business to ensure customer feedback is translated into action and results in a successful outcome for our customers. Use established Customer Experience Tools and methodologies, such as with Customer Journey Mapping as part of the role and working with our Voice of the Customer teams and tools and reporting solutions.
As a Program Manager in the Corporate team, you will be expected to offer advice and ideas on how to improve all customer experience initiatives and other initiatives we should consider including how to execute them.
You will be empowered to access anyone in the company but are expected to come with the needed skills and conviction to convince individuals of your plans and execution strategy.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Define, establish, and deliver customer insight programs that drive a data driven focus and awareness on the customer experience
- Establish and drive a portfolio of CX improvement projects that deliver measurable improvements, whether they are measured by standard customer satisfaction surveys, in-depth interviews, ad-hoc feedback, product insights or other types of observation
- Develop a cross-functional feedback approach that delivers customer insights back into our products and services
- Ability to analyze data and insights
- Correlate data between departments to achieve 360-degree customer view
- Provide project management with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders and project teams
- Coordinate between Customer Experience and other departments to ensure departments are aligned, and Customer stories and Thought Leadership content becomes available
- Craft presentations via PowerPoint (or comparable) for various functions within the Customer Experience team and assist with regional and global CX events and activities
- Schedule and coordinate CX Management and Team initiatives
- Ensure that we are consistently delivering high-quality work internally and externally, including briefing materials and coverage reports
Overall Required Competence
- Proven experience within CX Project Management on projects with multiple stakeholders across all business functions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work across concurrent projects and on non-project work
- Experience of CX requirement gathering, implementation and data analytics
- Knowledge of agile working, customer experience design techniques e.g., customer journey mapping.
- Proven experience using tools and techniques to extract and analyze statistics and identify trends then use the analysis to make recommendations or identify areas for improvement
- Logical thinker with solid reasoning ability
- Proven experience in closed-loop management
- Working in a Consulting mindset, developing frameworks for engagement and recommendations
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to live the IFS Corporate values – Agile, Collaborative, Trustworthy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal as well as advanced presentation and executive engagement skills
- Experience in a global Customer Experience program
- Experience analyzing data trends and building business cases for change
- Significant project management and change management experience; utilizing customer journey mapping and tools to build business cases for change
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Appropriate education, University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in a field relevant for the functional area or preferably, a solid duration of experience in a software company within sales, presales or other customer facing group.
- Scrum/Agile Project Management qualified
- PRINCE II or similar qualified advantageous
- Understanding of procedures and process in a software company
- Appropriate level of technical understanding (product knowledge is NOT a requirement)
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time