Customer Service Executive
About the job
MAC Holdings Private Limited is a multifaceted, diverse group of companies, offering a range of services to its clients over the past 25 years. Broadening its horizons with a cumulative experience through its worldwide agents, partners and joint ventures the company represents many multinational transportation, airlines, shipping lines & tour companies as their local and regional partner with services expanding to seven sectors. The group primarily engages in businesses related to hospitality & leisure, shipping, aviation, fisheries & aquaculture, freight & logistics, renewable energy and strategic investments in the region. Our history provides character, connectivity, and confidence to MAC Group and to venture into business sectors with a bold vision and conviction and have placed MAC amongst the top single-source providers which houses over 200 employees in Sri Lanka. MAC boast of a 150-year-old history as a result of acquiring one of the oldest shipping agencies and its waterfront corporate office premises at Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2. The company creates lasting global relationships with its presence felt in Bangladesh and the Maldives with exclusive arrangements in Pakistan and India.
With the anticipated development drive in the Global Logistics / Freight Forwarding division and expansion plans of the company; we are in pursuit of dynamic and energetic individual to fill the above position.
· Coordinating & corresponding shipments with customers, carriers & overseas partners.
· Maintain relationships with carriers and customers & provide exceptional customer service and attending to their quires on a timely manner.
· Conducting Tele sales calls within the given customer base and reporting customer feedback to the sales team.
· To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the sales team.
· Communicate and follow-up with customers on the status of their shipments+ deliveries & maintaining shipment tracking reports.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· Certificate/Diploma holder in Freight & Logistics management from a recognized university.
· Possess a minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of customer service in a reputed Freight & logistics Company.
All applicants should possess excellent communication skills, good command of English (written & spoken), computer literacy and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. The ability to work flexible hours.
Please e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified