Customer Service Trainer
- Understanding, analyzing and identifying gaps of agents and developing suitable training materials to bridge the gaps and improve the service level.
- Develop fair and measurable assessments to gauge proficiency level and prepare monthly reports on the assessments
- Develop rubrics on a 3 point scale (below, meet, exceed) that measure and spell out the underlying skill drivers proficiency of agents skills.
- Provide regular training to agents on Level 1 support processes (new and updated), tools and systems (ServiceNow, Active Directory, and Telephony etc).
- Ensure agents understand and grasp the required concepts of excellent customer service comprehensively.
- Develop and maintain training records. Work closely with Service partners (such as CITS, ServiceNow team etc) to identify process, knowledge, system gaps to be improved so that templates, knowledge articles and process/system changes can be incorporated into the training programmes.
- Document workflows and knowledge articles and self-help templates that increase self-help.
- Develop and maintain response templates for common queries raised by users.
- Support change initiatives/projects that requires training within NSS.
- Ensure that all training tools and materials are updated and accessible to NSS via online platforms.
- Promote a culture of continuous learning and development in NSS.
- Manage training budgets.
- Develop a comprehensive training calendar on annual basis.
- Logistical coordination on training programmes.
- Engage with division head/lead to identify areas of improvement in identified skillgaps, provide recommendations and follow through implementations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in a call center environment.
- Has a clear understanding of call center’s training, processes, and systems.
- Strong in stakeholders management.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation to maintain an effective working environment ensure continuity and excellent service to customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines.
- Preferably with IT experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is needed.
- Meticulous in follow up and track changes and improvement.
- Adaptable to changing priorities with ability to improvise solution-minded approach to communicate to the affected team, and formalize plan with management team for the changes required.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (147)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship