Customer Success Manager
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of over 4,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
A Customer Success Manager is accountable for customer success through the leadership and effective orchestration of a large virtual team, management of program deliveries and strong senior customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of IFS products and services, helping customers discover new features and enabling them to become long-term users. The Customer Success Manager is front-and-centre with our customers, comprehension of their desired outcomes, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty through a strong relationship and leveraging business outcomes by value realization on the fundamental reason why the solution was purchased and realising their digital journey through modernization and empowering them to achieve more.
Streamline the interaction between the customer and IFS aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value-added customer experience across all moments that matter
• Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) encompasses the gathering and comprehension of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and delivery of services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives
• Partnering with the core account team or the Lifetime Value team to build and retain strategic customer relationships, across both business and technical functions at the most senior levels of the customer organization.
• Profound knowledge of the Global Customer Services Portfolios, operating processes and procedure
• Engaging and strengthening relationships with key customer decision makers / sponsors / influencers to align delivery priorities of their strategy
• Ownership of and accountability for the end to end delivery plan – driving customer success and operational health, realizing customer business outcomes, and digital transformation and at the same time leverage product value, product usage expansion and generator of use cases.
• Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) working with the Lifetime Value function or the Core Account team.
• Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues
• Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer
• Be able to develop and provide business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers
• Interact with customers and users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and steer into decisions
This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations
• Drive decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high level of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist).
• Adopts a “human first” approach to all activities and able to put themselves in the customers shoes. and appreciates customers’ needs.
• Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group and functional collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, diagnostic capabilities, and attention to detail
• Prior success in a customer centric role generating software customer value with quick time to value realization
• Uses a prescriptive approach to drive customer decisions and align key stakeholders towards action including challenging customers to change course when needed.
• Commercially Aware; Both in terms of comprehension of the customers business as well as the commercial relationship between IFS and its customer.
• Proactively manages and owns the work process to drive desired outcomes, prioritizes work by focusing on what’s important.
• Knowledge of supported products and being able to identify how they solve key use cases and opportunities for the customers.
• Knowledge of industry trends and best practices and how to apply them to the customers.
• Ability to lead through influence and trust
• Fluency in English and local language (verbal and written)
• Passion for creating a strong customer satisfaction; resilient and curious
• University level education or equivalent in a relevant field
• Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Domain knowledge of IFS Applications.
• Background in similar or sales role in preferred.
• Comfort in building, maintaining, and evolving relationship with executives.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (136)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time