Cyber Security (Financial Services) Associate
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Business, Economics, Science, Technology and Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and/or desire to work in consulting coupled with understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret impact and solve inquiries. This can be demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience.
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in understanding of financial institutions, Wealth & Asset Management, Banking and/or Insurance businesses (e.g. business models, channels, typical structure, industry terms and issues).
- Good-to-have experience and/or demonstrated passion in any domains such as: cloud engineering, coding/scripting languages (e.g. Python/R/Java), cyber security, digitalization, front and back end web/mobile development, information technology risks, IoT, robotics process automation, technical architecture, project management in UX, Web or Digital, web application security practices and standards. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Shortlisted candidates may expect a case presentation in the 1st interview round and a final round with the hiring team.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload/send in the following documents along with your online application:
- Detailed resume with indicative full-time availability
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time