Cybersecurity Consulting – Summer Internship 2022 (Canada) | Consulting, Canada – Summer internship position
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At EY Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. The advent of emerging tech is recasting all industries and requires our clients to embrace turning new technology capabilities into new competitive advantages.
We work collaboratively with some of the top executives in the largest companies in the world, helping them create and realize the best solutions for the future of their companies. Each project will be different, so you’ll need to be able to excel in ambiguous situations and confidently navigate ever-changing circumstances. We’ll look to you to take ownership of projects, be a self-starter, have the ability to translate complex information into simple terms, and deliver long-term solutions with confidence. On this team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to imagine the future as well as create it, where you can craft ideas and implement them for our clients.
We are hiring into our Technology Consulting group in the following teams:
- Cybersecurity – The Cybersecurity practice presents opportunities to work with a diverse range of industries, clients, technologies, and project teams to continually build new skills and career experience. We help clients understand their cybersecurity risk posture and identify opportunities to improve. Examples could include selecting and implementing technologies to enhance client capabilities or developing and piloting methodologies to help clients securely adopt the latest cutting-edge technologies (eg, cloud, blockchain, homomorphic encryption, etc.).
As we are client facing, we expect our staff to demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment. To maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and to develop / maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Staff should be informed of current business / economic developments relevant to the client’s business and collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities for the project.
If you’re ready to build on your potential, develop as a consultant, and join a growing team, this role is for you. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Visit our website here to learn more.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset . What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven . We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive . We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Qualifications :
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, STEM, or another related major
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill and the willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to integrity within a professional environment
What’s in it for you
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds – both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- We are currently accepting internship applications for our Consulting – Cybersecurity group for May -August 2022.
- To apply, please create a profile, and submit your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts as one single PDF document.
- Within a week of submitting your PDF application, you will be provided with a link to complete the video component of your application.
- Depending on the city you are applying to, you will have either 24-48 hours to complete this video. All candidates must complete this video as part of the application process.
Find out why time and again we’re recognized as one of Canada’s top employers. To learn more about career opportunities with us, visit us at ey.com/careers.
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT + community to our innovative Neurodiversity Center of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
EY is committed to diversity and equity. Make your mark.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (22)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time