DevOps Engineer Jobs
About the job
- Streamline our infrastructure, code and QA using modern approaches such as CI/CD Pipelines and Infrastructure as Code.
- Help configure DevOps tools (CI/CD) for the team and monitor the infrastructure.
- Assess and test various tools related to the development or operational activities to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Help to configure and maintain different delivery pipelines.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by securing a high uptime and quality of service.
- Write and maintain technical documentation for infrastructure, solutions, and services, including bespoke and third-party components.
- Coordinate cross-functionality to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Work collaboratively with global teams.
- Good understanding of scripting (e.g., Powershell, Bash, Ansible) and automation skills.
- Exposure to Linux and Windows based environments.
- Experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible).
- Experience in CI/CD processes and Agile development.
- Experience in cloud technologies will be an added advantage (e.g., Dockers, Containerization, Kubernetes).
- Should be a good communicator, competent to effectively and timely communicate with all technical and nontechnical teams from different territories.
- Attention to detail, and good problem-solving skills.
- Learn new technologies and theories, and apply them when necessary.
- Should be a good team player.
- Prioritize work effectively, handle multiple tasks with critical deadlines to deliver on time.
- Willingness to accept challenges and show high level of enthusiasm.
- Experience in Ngnix reverse proxy or Apache web server will be an added advantage.
- Experience in load balancing. (e.g., HAPROXY) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Zabbix will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or equivalent.
- Min 1 year experience in similar capacity.
What’s on offer?
- Hybrid work model.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fast-tracked career progression and recognition.
- Learning and development.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Medical insurance.
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Learn more at www.moresandtechnologies.com.
Sri Lanka Office: CBD Business Centre, Level 5 & 6, 41 Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo 01, LK.
UK Office: 10-11 Percy Street, London, W1W7ES, GB.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (380)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time