DevSecOps – Consultant or Senior Consultant
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient methods for business decision-making. As our DevSecOps Analyst you’ll play a leading role in that mission, providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest business challenges around.
You’ll be part of our EY Infinity platform delivery team in a growing area of the business. It’s a role, in which you’ll have plenty of opportunities to showcase your ability to not only conceptualize and develop new DevSecOps scenarios, but also to coach other team members on latest DevSecOps practices, work with our partners and grow relationships with our customer technical resources. As you do, we’ll support you in developing consultancy and analytical skills – along with relationships that could define your long-term career.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll work on a wide portfolio of client engagements, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our clients’ DevSecOps practices from their current state, whatever state and whichever capability that may be. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site to personally understand and influence our clients – which could require you to be ready for some travel according to reginal lockdown rules and guidance.
Skills and attributes for success
- Acting as a consultant across all aspects of DevSecOps engagements including processes, people, tools, data, experience and governance
- Designing and documenting processes, policies, standards, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and controls
- Documenting culture change, process and technology requirements to fulfill client needs
- Defining governance structure, roles and responsibilities and required reports/dashboards
- Working as member of tools-integration teams (e.g. Azure DevOps) to implement processes, controls and dashboards
- Providing trusted advice on how DevSecOps transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance, reduce risks and optimize investments.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Technology delivery and/or system support experience
- Understanding of waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience using or configuring some of DevSecOps tools, such as Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, ServiceNow, Ansible, or similar
- Analytical skills with an ability/experience to work as a team member to perform assessment of current state, define target state and prepare roadmap to achieve the target state
- Ability to design and implement enablers that satisfy client’s requirements
- Some understanding/knowledge of agile (e.g. SAFe, Scrum) or ITIL services
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline
- SAFe, Scrum, ITIL certification is plus
- Ability to work in a large cross-functional team environment
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to translate often-complex requirements into strategic options
- The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
- Analytical and self-starter
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways to nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to express big ideas to senior leaders, often without technical backgrounds. If you’re ready to take an important delivery role in a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you. You must be willing and able to travel.
What we offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus,
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (31)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Capricon in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at zMessenger (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Prologics IT Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – React JS Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (Backend) Jobs at Softvil Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Lead Cloud Engineer – Azure Jobs at TIQRI in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Big Data Developer Jobs at MEXXAR in Kandy, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time