About the job
A global top IT Consultancy firm is hiring for experienced .NET Developers! This is for you if you are experienced in .NET development and CMS!
Apply to this advertisement to not miss out on this great opportunity!
Open to all candidates located in Singapore.
- Utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in developing the customer website using .Net technologies C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework.
- Understanding of Front end technologies like ANGULAR 6, CSS 3, jQuery
- Capacity to use SQL or Postgresql with ease.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and .Net Unit Testing using frameworks like MsTest, xUnit
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in Container based development using Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in AWS ECS/EKS based deployment will be highly advantageous
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (368)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time