Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Engineer – DevOps
Sysco Corporation is a multi-cloud organization, and we are currently on the lookout for a competent, self-motivated Associate Architect / Architect – Cloud Services for our global Cloud Services team. As a member of Sysco’s Cloud Services team, you will participate in the architecture of AWS, GCP and Azure environments, bring in engineering best practices, lead change, and inspire teams towards delivery excellence at Sysco.
- Leverage cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (infrastructure, applications, and data technologies).
- Act as SME for our multi-cloud and multi-OS infrastructure operations transformation process, creating architecture standards and processes for environment provisioning and deployment of applications.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to architect, design and develop secure, scalable, and highly available cloud environments with the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and mapping out mitigation strategies while exceling in well-architected framework designs and best practices in AWS, GCP and Azure to promote cloud native solutions to product engineering teams instead of lift and shift.
- Own and maintain Sysco’s cloud architecture review process and perform architecture reviews for cloud accounts and deployed products.
- Guide and mentor junior team members and always keep on the lookout for cloud related technologies/trends and improve our knowledge-base and engineering standards through documentation.
- Provide solutions to problems, handle migrations, and help teams troubleshoot any issues in a timely manner.
- Work with tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, AWS Systems Manager, Cloud Formation, and Kubernetes for cloud operation work on AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Establish standards and support the cloud infrastructure patch management process.
- Ensure the security and compliance of all Sysco’s infrastructure, data, applications, and configurations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 1-2 years of experience in DevOps.
- A strong knowledge on AWS cloud computing and AWS DevOps tools.
- Strong knowledge in fundamental DevOps tools such as AWS DevOps tools, Terraform, Jenkins, GoCD, GitHub, Nagios, Chef etc.
- Strong knowledge in containerization of software packages using solutions such as Dock erization, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS Faregate, etc.
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting DevOps tools in production systems.
- Adherence to engineering standards, best practices – be process oriented.
- Strong communication skills – reading and comprehending documents/specifications, producing clear and thorough documentation, ability to discuss and explain technical issues during meetings.
To Apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship