Engineer / Senior. Engineer – Information Security Operations (SOC)
The Information Security Engineer will be responsible for the activities that fall under our Managed Security operations Centre service offering. The selected candidate will report to the Security operations center Manager.
What You’ll be doing;
• First layer of defense- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents by monitoring the SIEM and other tools to validate incidents by determining if the event constitutes and incident.
• Providing clear, organized findings and recommendations to our customers and tracking the progress towards incident remediation.
• Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
• Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
• Identify areas where tuning and parameter adjustment of security tools in the SOC are required.
• Ensure all incidents are correctly triaged and responded to in a timely manner.
• Assist in carrying-out Proof-of-Concepts (POC demonstrations, solution presentations.
• Perform Research & Development in adopting strategic technologies for Information Security portfolio.
• Assist with threat hunting activities during the active incidents.
• Participate in an on call rotation for 24×7 security operations activities.
What You Bring;
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or Information Systems/ Technology
• 2+ Years of experience in the security operations or Information security domains
• A good understanding of the common network security concepts
• Knowledge on Information security principles, security operations, Windows and Linux administration.
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams
• An analytical and problem-solving mindset
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English with the ability to deliver technical information to non-technical staff.
• Knowledge in SIEM, cyber security threats, incident response lifecycle, MITRE ATT&CK framework, vulnerability management.
• Possessing industry or vendor certifications may include CEH, CHFI, ECSA, NSE5, Security+ or similar certifications and Experience on FortiSIEM, Logrhythm & IBM Qradar
The vacancy offers more than just a challenge.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company while being part of an inspirational global business. A great working environment and opportunities for personal and professional career development. An active employee association that organizes various activities throughout the year, and you will be part of an industry-leading team renowned for excellence.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (587)
QA / Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Exetel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Xinfinit GmbH in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Appspotr in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at DirectPay in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Avonet Technologies in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Trainee Game Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs at ISA in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time